According to statutory requirement and government regulations, the following documents are to be sent to us by the employer' on the Company Original Letter Head in order for us to successfully carry out the recruitment drive. All letters must be Embassy or Chamber attested.
- 1. Demand Letter: Addressed to Maa Padma Placement Pvt. Ltd., mentioning numbers of workers required in each categories with monthly salaries, period of contract, duty hours, food, accommodation, medical facilities, insurance, air passage and all other benefits to the workers.
- 2. Power of Attorney: Maa Padma Placement Pvt. Ltd., to carry on the recruitment of Nepalese manpower, including meeting up all the necessary formalities as regards to arrange for an interview and trade test sign all necessary documents and employment contacts required by the laws of Nepal, to arrange for passports and for visa endorsement from the respective embassies and to make arrangement for the workers passage to the country of employment.
- 3. Letter of Authority: Addressed to the Consulate General of the concerned embassies, intimating them that the Maa Padma Placement Pvt. Ltd., is their appointed and bonafied manpower recruiting agent fully authorized to deal with all visa matters, submission and deliver, with the said Embassy, mentioning the visa number and the date of issue etc., in the letter.
- 4. Inter Party Agreement: Inter Party Agreement between Employer and Maa Padma Placement Pvt. Ltd.
- 5. Employment Agreement: Address to Maa Padma Placement Pvt. Ltd., should execute an Employment Agreement between themselves stating fully and precisely the terms and condition regarding demand and supply of manpower from Nepal. This agreement must be signed by both the parties towards acceptance of stated terms to execution of the recruitment procedure.
- 6. Guarantee Letter: Guarantee on behalf the employer company stating that the workers will be working in the employing country only.
- For Detail of Specimen please mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org